From the convenience of your home, office or cellular device, you can pay your Extended Day / STEMS Academy fee via the K12 Payment Center. All you need is a credit or debit card and your child's ID number.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Quick and easy payment system
- Deposit to multiple student accounts with one single payment
- Recurring payments are set for weekly deposits
- Step-by step registration is easy and account management is simple
- Secure payment processing
- $1.95 fee per transaction
- Frequently Asked Questions are available on the K12 Payment Center site
If you are currently using the K12 Payment Center to pay your child’s lunch fees, there is no additional information needed.
If you are new to the K12 Payment Center, please visit the Florence School District One website (www.FSD1.org). Click on the K12 Payment Center icon and click ‘register now’. In order to use the payment program, you must know your child’s ID number. Parents will have access to the Extended Day / STEMS portion every Friday morning, through 6:00pm, the following Monday. If schools are closed on Monday, the site will be available through the next business day until 6:00p.
Payments can also be made in the office on Monday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) and Tuesday (8:00 am – 3:00 pm).
We hope you will take advantage of this program.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the office at (843) 664-2155.