PTO First Semester Update
- Thank you for helping to make our fall fundraiser so successful. We are going to be using some of the money raised to help offset field trip costs. Each child will be given the opportunity to use a $10 credit on ONE field trip this year. It will be clearly marked on the permission slip so if you have not yet used it the credit will be applied to an upcoming trip.
- Bear bucks celebration was a big success. Thank you to everyone who volunteered and donated items for this fun day. Our next celebration will be in January and we will need volunteers again. More information will be coming at a later date.
- December snacks for staff will begin this Friday, Dec. 1st. If you volunteered to send in items you should have received a slip of paper indicating the day you were assigned. Thanks again for the tasty treats!
- The School Holiday Shop (Santa Shop) is coming up the week of December 11th. We are still in need of volunteers for this event.
- PTO meetings are the last Monday of every month at 2:45 in the library. Everyone is welcome! If you are unable to attend these meetings we have evening updates nearly every month before the grade level performances. Please watch the Carver calendar for these events.
- Please follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/carverbearspto
Thanks for all you do,
Nicole Dubose, Sharon Goodridge, Melissa Marsik, Summer Strickland (Carver PTO Board Members)