South Carolina Occupational Information System (SCOIS) is a complete career guidance system. It offers a self-assessment survey, 16 career cluster survey, occupational search and college search information. All high school students in FSD 1 have access to this very impressive program from any internet accessible computer. In order to log in to SCOIS students should follow these directions:
- Connect to website via www.scois.net.
- Left click on “Click here to enter SCOIS.NET”.
- Click on the SCOIS.NET2 link.
- Enter your site ID: Obtain your site ID from your School to Work Facilitator, Media Specialist or Guidance Counselor.
- Enter your User Log In as: Obtain your User Log In from your School to Work Facilitator, Media Specialist or Guidance Counselor.
- Please click the Log-Out button before you close the browser by going back to the main menu and scrolling down to the Log-Off option on the right side of the page.